Monday, June 05, 2006

Strange Dreams

For the past 3 nights I've been having these mild nightmares. Three nights ago I dreamed that I was getting a $400 speading ticket, two nights ago I dreamed that I landed a job as a camera assistant on a feature film but I was late on the first day and everybody hated me for it, and then last night I dreamed that my oldest sister had divorced her husband and wouldn't tell anybody why AND I was the only person in my family who seemed to be disturbed by it. They were all really long dreams too and I've been completely restless each night. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Erik! Everything's cool here, a little grumpy last night, but don't worry about me. :)
-B

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home